Agricultural Operational Loan
The Pender State Bank has steadfastly provided agricultural credit since 1890. In keeping with this commitment we offer attractive interest rates along with the convenience, flexibility and general ease of doing business with a small town bank. We offer LOW COST LOANS, QUICK SERVICE AND A MINIMUM OF BUREAUCRACY.
The factors used to determine the loan rating are:
- WORKING CAPITAL = current assets less current liabilities.
- CAPITALIZATION = net worth/total assets.
- COLLATERAL = margin in all collateral.
- PROFITABILITY = needs to have history of profitability & sound repayment.
- SIZE = If borrower has more than one loan with the Pender State Bank the totals will be added to qualify for size discounts.
The Pender State Bank operational notes are master notes, which may be added to or reduced as needed. They have a one year maturity with a demand feature, interest is due semiannually. Loan advances and payments may be made, by phone, mail, electronically, internet or in person.
If you have any questions about our loan program and policies please contact Troy, Bruce, Pat or Kim at Pender State Bank.